Saturday, October 20, 2007

LLoyd Neck Out-and-Back

Met at Brands parking lot for a 7:00am start. Two other riders were there, Bob and Mike. We talked about last week's Cold Sping Harbor loop and decided to head in the same direction today. Roads were wet from previous day's rain. And I jinxed myself by commenting, "These are the kind of roads where you get alot of flats."

Here is the GPS track of my ride.

We rode an easy pace up to Cold Spring Harbor. Bob and Mike needed to head back at that point but Bob described a little extension to the ride that he had done up to LLoyd Neck Harbor. He mentioned that it went up Snake Hill Road, so I decided to add another 10 miles to my ride.

On the way back, I flatted (as predicted!) at the bottom of Snake Hill so that was a bit annoying. I need to replenesh my CO2 supply today! A nice ride, good weather, and good company.

No comments: